Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feels like home

Well, we've made the big move, actually the shortest most easiest move ever. I started packing Fri night and we were all moved out by the end of Sun. Now just the clean up. Booo
It's so odd because my orientation is just a little bit off. The house is the same layout and design as the rental but it is nicer and whiter and brighter. And it faces the opposite way so it is weird sometimes when I recognize that I am not at the rundown rental but in my new house.
I'll try to get some pictures up to display the weird factor of it all. It's just too hard to explain. But the move was easy because we got rid of most of our furniture. We are starting over for most stuff, just not the major furniture. So we did our best to weed out the things that we don't want anymore. The nice thing is that we just moved two years ago so anything that didn't get unpacked last move is just never going to be unpacked by me, it's going to good will. I can't believe this really happened. I guess I never had faith that we would actually buy the house and get the keys.
Thanks for all your prayers and support.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Hurray for you!

Amy said...

Congrats!!! That's so so exciting!