Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Everyone Loves a Parade

As much as I love homemade cookies, especially baking my own, I love Mother's. I don't think I have ever had a Mother's cookie that I didn't like. I could eat a whole box, course then I would have a stomach ache for a whole night but yum COOKIES! "Gimme Lots o' Cookies".




Course I just have a big sweet tooth like my chubby pal Chester. He will eat anything. And he is why I can't get anything done today. Well, I'm blaming Chester anyways. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the half full bag of Cookie Parade! on my desk.

1 comment:

The Smelcers said...

Cookies are my weakness too!! And you absolutely are not snooping when you read Corey's blog, that's why we have it. You'll notice Cameron didn't want his letter posted. Anything we think is too personal, we won't post. Also, I forward your comments to Corey. Thanks for caring enough to stop by. -Erin