Today is such an exciting day for my family. My sister Valerie finally got the call that David is officially adoptable. We are so blessed to be able to welcome him to our family forever. David has the sweetest disposition. He is so cute and lovable. Valerie and Will are great parents, I am so happy for them both. They are so generous and loving. They love David so much and we are just so happy for everybody. The adoption hearing is going to be Oct. 24 if anyone would like to come, it will be in Bakersfield. We will also celebrate David's first birthday and blessing that weekend. So please come out and meet David if you haven't yet, we would love to have you.
He can travel. He can blow raspppberries
He can camp.
He made this face when he saw me pointing the camera at him. "Cheese"?
We are so blessed to have such a precious addition to our family. Thanks to everyone for their support and thanks especially to our Lord for helping this little baby come into our lives.
Really?? That would be so super awesome. I was so bummed out that I didn't get to see you in UT. I heard we barely missed your family there. I can't believe you have been married for so many years now and I still have not met you yet. That would be great, let us know.
CAPRICORN
- The Go-Getter
(Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious.
Tends to be Good-looking.
Humorous and funny.
Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act
before they think and can be Unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Get what they Want.
Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes
Customly Invited
Check out this great blog for homemade cards and invitations.
Lystrup Family
Adoption Day 10-24-2008
YNP
This is Half Dome in Yosemite. I did not take this picture, I don't know who did. Please don't sue me.
Creation
SLC visitor center 2006
My Favorite Nephew
This is David at Easter 2008. Isn't he cute?
Disney Grads
This is a great picture of us from May 2007 even though Owen didn't want to wear his hat, I made him just for a picture at least. I wore my grad ears hat to my graduation.
Pomp & Circumstance
Nevermind the gown, I just pulled it out of the package on my way over.
Cinderella's Castle
Thomas Kinkade (do I really have to mention that)
TinkerBell
I do believe in fairies. I do, I do, I do. I do believe in fairies.
Co-Pilot
This is my dog Haley. She loves car rides.
4 Generations
Christmas Day 2005
My Padawan
Yes, that's Darth Vader
Lower Yosemite Falls
June 2008
Half Dome, YNP
My Dad took this picture from Glacier Point 8-2008
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Looking through a telescope on the dock out to the ocean. Those are fat sea lions soaking up the sun.
Thunder Mountain Railroad
Who are those crazy people?
California's Mount Rushmore
August 2008
Storm Troopers
"Use the Force Luke"
Monster Rock
I have a picture of me on this rock when I was his age
The best restaurant in Disneyland
Mt. Whitney
Elevation 14,497.61 feet
It's amazing what you don't see when you don't look up
Down that street through that doorway used to be Owen's favorite spot in New Orlean's Sq. There is a blue curving staircase and a lot of pretty flowers in pots. But now it is just a painting of what used to be back there blocking the doorway.
2 comments:
We are going to try to make it. :)
Really?? That would be so super awesome. I was so bummed out that I didn't get to see you in UT. I heard we barely missed your family there. I can't believe you have been married for so many years now and I still have not met you yet. That would be great, let us know.
Post a Comment