Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night in preparation for our Halloween festivities we finally carved our punkin (Punk) for short.

Now we call him Jack. I think this is the scariest one ever. Jeff did all the carving. I didn't even have to deal with the guts at all. Instead I played the "Grim Grinning Ghosts" song from the Haunted Mansion (because it is the only scary music we have) that was very fun. And I made pumpkin cake.

I saw this at the new Marshalls and I just had to get it. It was literally calling my name. And it came out really tasty. I left out the raisins (eww! raisins should not be allowed to hide in any kind of dessert.), it is just a mix but pretty tasty. Then we watched Mickey's House of Villians. It is a cute cartoon about when the Villians take over Mickey's House of Mouse.

Tonight we are going to the trunk-or-treat. Our ward has an awesome haunted candy shop. Hopefully it won't rain till tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. I have a lot of pictures of the candy shop but I haven't found my USB cord for my phone yet :(

I guess I'll just have to work harder to unload some boxes this rainy weekend.

I hope you all have a great night and be safe!

Oh, and don't eat the pirate coins. They have melamine (which you can read a little bit about further down in my blog.). Be safe and have fun!

Happy Haunting everyone.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thats a scarry pumpkin! I love it! Isnt Halloween just the greatest time of the year?!?! Thanks for adding my button! Your great!

Bekah said...

Halloween is so fun! I love your cards. Good luck with that. You have a great talent.