Monday, October 27, 2008

Aalll Aboarrdd!

Sunday we got to take the train home from Bakersfield. Ryan picked a seat on the upper deck. It was very fun. I love to travel by train. It takes about the same amount of time but there is no dangerous traffic and it costs about the same as a tank of gas.

Ryan was nervous but we said a prayer and he said that he felt a little better.
We had a great weekend (and a great visit with everyone, including the Roseners (Thanks Sam and Fam for coming to show your support it means so much to us!))

But we were happy to be home!

Unfortunately that means we have to go back to our regularly scheduled programs. We are eager for Thanksgiving when we can get together again.


Also, Happy Birthday to Jeremy! I've been thinking about you alot lately and hope you are doing well! Have a super great day.
I Love you!







No comments: