Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen!

Today my baby brother turns 26.



(Outside Pirates)



(S.F.)




Happy Birthday Owen!


(Owen and his girlfriend Laura)





I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments.
(Genentech Climb - fundraiser for American Lung Association

52 FLOORS!)

And I love that you are always such a snazzy dresser.
(Club 33 Balcony)




(Club 33 dinner)



I couldn't have picked a better brother.

I love you, I hope you have a Super good Birthday!

(Sorry I don't have more pictures of you and your life but my computer is down.)


2 comments:

Patti said...

Yes, O...Happy Birthday. Your card will probably not get there until tomorrow :( Sorry, I was out of town last week, and then no postal service on Monday...so there you have it. Love ya, O!

Odigga said...

Thanks you guys. It really means a lot.

I'm so proud of my family. I don't think I could have been blessed more with the people I get to call my sisters, dad, mother, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmother.

I love you all. Especially Bekah, and especially for doing so much for me all my life.

Maybe some day I will get to return the graciousness.