He was all set and ready to go, EARLY. We were off to a good start. And soon he was reunited with all his old classmates.
Ryan got the teacher that he was hoping to have for third grade and so far this year he hasn't been late one time. And that is a big improvement from second grade. I had flashbacks of his first day of Kindergarten. I was so brave and so was Ryan and he headed into his classroom like he knew where to go and what to do. I stood outside trying to see in the classroom at what he was doing, he was fine. Then I walked home by myself crying the whole way. I didn't know what to do now that I was home alone. I soon adjusted though. After school Ryan goes to the Discovery After School Program, he gets his homework done and he gets a snack and he has a lot of friends there, free day care for me YAY! Ryan has a great school and we are really lucky to have such a good neighborhood.





No comments:
Post a Comment